Micro-Scope Updated V16 0-31
MemScope V4.0 has been updated and now supports:
Multi-CPU Support! Multi-threaded for parallel testing of memory
with up to 16 CPUs
Works with up to 64Gb of memory
Supports 32 and 64 bit CPUs
Supports all memory types (DDR, DDR2, DDR3)
MicroScope v16 now includes a brand new booting structure. From the
Main Boot Menu you can run Micro-Scope O.S./USB-Scope, Mem-Scope
• Corrected issues with the Multi-Processor tests on Intel Dual / Duo Core processors.
• Corrected several lock-up problems with Fixed Disk Determination.
• Corrected Extended Memory identification on systems that have more than 4Gb of memory installed.
• Corrected “Not Enough Memory” message from being displayed.
• Corrected SATA Controller Diagnostic error being misreported.
• HD Read test, testing 500 cylinders: MS v14 = 10.30 seconds, NEW MSDUO = 4.50
• HD Write Test, testing 100 cylinders: MS v14 = 41.30 seconds, NEW MSDUO = 21.30
• Modified the Processor Identification for an improved identification string.
• Updated microprocessor identifications and benchmarking.
• Added System or Motherboard Manufacturer Name, Model Number and Serial Number to the Report and System information screen.
• Added L1, L2, and L3 Cache data to the Report and System Information Screen.
• Added NTFS support to the Partition Display/Editor.
• Partition Editor Enhancements to support NTFS and larger hard drives
• Expanded the IDE Device support from 4 devices to 8 devices.
• Expanded the ability to find all IDE Controllers including SATA and RAID.
• Added Intel Pro 1000 and Pro 100 NIC Support and added 3Com 3C2000 NIC Support.
• Added LBA Sector entry to Hard Disk Editor.
• Added Parallel ATA, Serial ATA, and IDE RAID support to the ATA/SCSI testing and editor (it use to only support ATAPI and SCSI devices)
• Integration of USB-Scope 2.0 – Microscope will have the option to run USB-Scope from the boot option of Microscope
• Multiple Xeon Processor testing
• Expand and display internal cache on newer processors
• Update AMD Athlon XP benchmark testing
• Enhancements on reports – to report hard drive serial number, model number, and motherboard model/serial from DMI
• Added the Multi-Processor tests on Intel Quad Core processors.
• Microscope, MemScope and PuppyLinux now included on the same bootable device.
• SMART (Self-Monitoring, Analysis and Reporting Technology) support for IDE Hard Disk Drives.
• Added an automated “RUN ALL” from the command line prompt, which performs all tests applicable to the components installed on the system, then saves a report.
• Added support for Serial ATA (SATA) Hard Disk Drives to Identify and diagnose hard drives using SATA HDD.
• Added support for IDE RAID Hard Disk Drives. Ability to support RAID drive controllers using SATA and IDE RAID controllers
• Network Card expansion support
• Added support to test IDE (both SATA and PATA) Hard Disk Drives even if the BIOS do not recognize the drives.
• Integrated USB-Scope 2.0 into the MicroScope Suite
o New portable USB loopback plug – option
o Expanded support for different USB controllers
o Electronic version of manual with the CDMicroScope uses FreeDOS for its Operating System to allow saving reports and saving/loading batch test selections to FAT partitioned Hard Disk Drives.
Questions? Call us at 1-800-864-8008 or 1-800-764-0032
International Non-Toll Free 1-323-668-0434
Micro 2000, Inc. offers:
30 Days FREE phone support from the date of purchase: 1.800.864.8008
Unlimited lifetime support via email
Also available, pay-per incident phone support or yearly phone support package